At Quantum Shift Media we believe a book has a life of its own. You've probably experienced this as you wrote it - watching your book take you places you didn't know you were going to go! This means the story you are telling really wants to be told. And we want to help you tell it so that it reaches as many people as possible.
This is a high-level assessment of your manuscript. Our feedback will be honest keeping you and the reader in mind. We spend time connecting with your book on an energetic level so we know what the book wants to be and where it wants to go.
We would love to edit and publish your book! So, as an added bonus, when you work with us, we will credit half of the book assessment toward any of our services.
Professional Book Assessment
Structure | How the story advances; how characters are introduced and developed; pace of the story.
Story | Goal of the story is clear; voice/perspective clear and strong; plot development; elements the book may need such as more sensuality, suspense or action.
Mechanics | Recurring grammatical issues; effective word choices; good use of adjectives and adverbs.
Mission | Does the book have more to say and if so, determine where.
Editing | Estimate how much editing the book needs.
Our Book Services
How the Assessment Works
- Once you sign up, you will receive an email with some questions about your manuscript and instructions on uploading your manuscript to a shared Google Drive folder. Be sure to look for an email from [email protected]
- Upload your Manuscript to the Google Drive link in your email. We consider your content sacred, you own all rights to it, and we guard it carefully.
- Within 2 weeks, Quantum Shift Media will review your book.
- We will email you a report with feedback on the plot, structure, and mechanics, and an estimate of how much editing is needed. We will make comments in the margin for anything specific we see as we go through your manuscript.
- QSMedia will then set up a call with you and Keren to discuss the results of the Book Assessment with you and recommend the next steps to you. Keren is all about you reaching your highest potential, so in this call, we will also discuss how you can use your book in your business and brainstorm some marketing techniques that you can use.
- If you decide to work with QSMedia, 50% of your investment in the Professional Book Assessment can be applied toward editing or book publishing services.
Questions? Book a quick clarity call with Keren.