Creating Brands That Sell YOU
Branding strategies for authors, leaders, and visionaries
You’re a visionary who wants to make an impact on the world. And you know just how you want to do that.
But you are stuck. You want to shift your business to the next level, but some things aren’t working.
Maybe you are embarrassed by your branding. You’re not sure what your branding should be communicating in the first place.
Well, if you don’t know, no one else is going to!
Your brand should speak to your ideal client. It should align with you and what you offer your clients. It should communicate confidence and sell you. I know that when I branded my company it added a powerful energy that made people see me differently. I was already an expert in my field, but suddenly people just knew it. Something shifted. And it was good!
If you’re feeling stuck, a rebranding may be just the shift you need to make a quantum leap in your business. Take some time to read through this page. See what your brand can do for you.
What Your Brand Can Bring You
Confidence. Your brand communicates the energy that you’re going places and people are attracted to that. This is especially important when you are launching a new program or book.
Referrals. Your branding communicates credibility. Your colleagues are saying they have faith in you when they stake their reputation on you and send their referrals to you.
Value. When clients see your brand, they see your value and quality and are willing to pay what you are worth.
Impact. Your brand communicates your powerful energy that people are attracted to and want to loyally follow.
What is the difference between a logo and a brand?
A logo is a visual graphic element with your company name. A brand is everything both tangible (like your business card or invoices) and intangible (like the phrases, images, or colors you use) that give your logo its meaning and represents your business.
Your logo can make the difference between attracting people who only want a freebie and those who are willing to pay what your services are worth.
If you feel the magic is missing in your branding, let’s talk! We can shift that. Your brand really can be clear and powerful and attractive.
What you get in your Branding That Sells You package:
- Clarity on who your ideal client is.
- Knowledge about who your competition is and what they are communicating.
- Understanding your personality and business archetype so we can capture that in your branding.
- A color profile that helps you know which colors communicate your message the best.
- A list of words and phrases that reflect your brand to use in your marketing campaigns.
- A clear and concise tagline
- A collection of colors, fonts, textures, and images that you can use in all your communication.
- A compelling logo and business card.
- Social Media banners that communicate your magnetic messaging.
- A Magnetic Messaging Brand Book that you can refer to for any marketing endeavors.
- A list of how to apply your branding at every touchpoint of your business.
Keren Kilgore is an incredibly skilled marketing and branding guru. I recently went through her brand strategy questionnaire and the tools she can offer to help launch your business from average to incredibly focused are marvelous! Highly recommend seeing what she has to offer your business.
Toxin Free Life
Keren designed a logo for my new business. It is AWESOME! She really took the time to listen to what my goals are with the company. Then she provided me with a page full of various options and we discussed what I liked from each option. She put all of my likes together and even let me send the draft out for opinions of friends and family. The final product is perfect for my business and represents well what I am trying to do! Thank you Keren!
Join Our Mailing List