Everyone has a story!
LEAD AUTHOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enroll the contributing authors to write a chapter in the book
- Send each contributing author the link to QSMedia website to sign up and pay to participate in the book project
- In addition to the contributing author responsibilities below, write the introduction and the conclusion of the book
- Work with QSMedia to decide the order of chapters in the book
- Record some promotional videos to send to your social media and email list
- Connect your print account to your bank account so that proceeds of sales from distribution channels (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, bookstore sales) will come to you
CONTRIBUTING AUTHOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Log into the portal and sign the contract
- Attend the mandatory onboarding call where QSMedia will show you around the portal, discuss the project in detail, and answer any questions
- Submit title, subtitle, bio photo, bio (350 words)
- Write a chapter in the book (generally 3000 words, but it may be more or less depending on the book project)
- Have the chapter read by 2 or 3 other people to see if it is complete and well written
- Submit a downloadable freebie for the Amazon Best Seller Campaign (free consultation, ebook, weekend getaway, amazon gift card, etc. - something that does not need to be mailed or requires someone to spend more money)
- Proof the PDF layout of your chapters when you receive the layout proof
- Ask friends, colleagues and clients to participate in the book's Amazon Best Seller Campaign
QUANTUM SHIFT MEDIA RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set timeline for project, schedule calls, and implement email reminders for all deadlines
- Onboard call with all contributing authors to go over the timeline, their responsibilities, how they will receive and submit information, and answer any questions.
- Hold a 3-hour writing workshop for authors to write their chapter
- Edit each author's chapter and get their final approval
- Proof the final book
- Assign an ISBN for print and eBook versions
- Cover design and Interior layout
- Marketing the book
- Social Media Campaigns
- Amazon Best Seller Campaign
- Sending 3 copies of the book to each author
- Project management for the entire process of gathering chapters, bios, bio photos from the authors, reminders on due dates, etc.
- Maintain a detailed timeline of each step in the process in order to keep it on track
- Provide a project portal with video recordings of the process and access to all downloadable documents
For a 25-author book, the cost for each contributing author is
...and includes over $300 in added value!
- A 2-hour writing workshop with guided prompts to write your chapter (value $150)
- A Bionic Bio Course in which to write a magnetic bio (value $197).
Plus, you can add Amazon Bestselling Author to your credentials and make many more connections through this powerful collaboration.
Once the project starts, your book will be available in
ABOUT 6 MONTHS!
This means YOU can be a published author with a minimal investment of time and money!
And, we'll keep you on track throughout each phase of the publishing process.