Everyone has a story!
LEAD AUTHOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enroll the contributing authors to write a chapter in the book
- Send each contributing author the link to QSMedia website to sign up and pay to participate in the book project
- In addition to the contributing author responsibilities below, write the introduction and the conclusion of the book
- Work with QSMedia to decide the order of chapters in the book
- Record some promotional videos to send to your social media and email list
- Connect your print account to your bank account so that proceeds of sales from distribution channels (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, bookstore sales) will come to you
CONTRIBUTING AUTHOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Log into the portal and sign the contract
- Attend the mandatory onboarding call where QSMedia will show you around the portal, discuss the project in detail, and answer any questions
- Submit title, subtitle, bio photo, bio (350 words)
- Write a chapter in the book (generally 3000 words, but it may be more or less depending on the book project)
- Have the chapter read by 2 or 3 other people to see if it is complete and well written
- Submit a downloadable freebie for the Amazon Best Seller Campaign (free consultation, ebook, weekend getaway, amazon gift card, etc. - something we do not have to mail)
- Proof the PDF layout of your chapters when you receive the layout proof
- Ask friends, colleagues and clients to participate in the book's Amazon Best Seller Campaign
QUANTUM SHIFT MEDIA RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set timeline for project, schedule calls, and implement email reminders for all deadlines
- Onboard call with all contributing authors to go over the timeline, their responsibilities, how they will receive and submit information, and answer any questions.
- Hold a 3-hour writing workshop for authors to write their chapter including 1 hour focused on writing a bionic bio
- Edit each chapter with each author
- Edit the final book as a whole
- Assign an ISBN for print and eBook versions
- Cover design Interior layout
- Marketing the book
- Social Media Campaigns
- Amazon Best Seller Campaign
- Printing and shipping 5 copies of the book to each author
- Project management for the entire process of gathering chapters, bios, bio photos from the authors, reminders on due dates, etc.
- Post a detailed timeline of each step in the process in order to keep it on track
- Provide a project portal with video recordings of the process and access to all downloadable documents
The cost per contributing author is around $1200 each including writing workshops, writing your bionic bio, and editing services. There is no cost to the lead author. All proceeds from sales go to the lead author.
As soon as all authors are signed up, the process takes about 4-5 months.
I WANT TO JOIN
Join Our Mailing List